|Position:||Field Service Engineer||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5274|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Position Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Business Hours: Monday – Friday, Business Hours
Main Office Location: Mississauga
This position is responsible for installing, demonstrating and troubleshooting CNC machines with minimum assistance.
• Install and demonstrate CNC machines primarily at customer locations.
• Troubleshoot and repair machine related problems.
• Accurately report technical conditions and information.
• Work as required with minimal or no supervision.
• Travel up to 100%. Travel includes regional and national travel.
• Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid.
• Interface with customers in use and repair of CNC machines in a complete and organized manner.
• Train customers in use and repair of CNC machines in a complete and organized manner.
• Submit required weekly reports in a complete and organized manner.
• Assist other Field Engineers as directed.
• Two-year technical school degree in Engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience.
• Experience in computer software/file management
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation or advise if you may know of anyone that might be interested.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.