|Position:||RIBO CSR /Sales||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5272|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
• Reviews current client coverage’s and recommends changes in coverage and in markets, as needed to ensure high quality coverage.
• Processes renewals and remarkets, as needed.
• Assists clients with making coverage changes and completes all service requests for clients.
• Informs clients of policy changes, exclusions of coverage and insurance coverage needs. Explains coverage’s and exclusions to clients. Uses every service contract as opportunity to review and market appropriate coverage.
• Handles “walk in” payments. Verifies coverage status processes, as appropriate. Provides receipt.
• Generates documents and produces correspondence to satisfy client service requests or to provide automated information, as needed by client.
• Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals, using computerized system.
• Assists clients in submitting first reports of claims. Obtains adjustors or visits from agency staff, facilitates prompt response from company staff and follow up on claims status to keep insured’s informed and to work toward settlement of claims.
• Maintains orderly electronic files and information, following agency standards.
• Verifies accuracy and coverage adequacy of policies. Requests changes to correct errors and follows up.
• Surveys insured’s’ loss exposures and recommends coverage at every service opportunity.
• Processes incoming mail requests and responds promptly and appropriately.
• Implements agency credit and collection policy in regard to agency-billed personal lines clients.
• Personal and Organizational Development:
• Sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
• Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, coverage’s, and technology to continuously improve knowledge and stay current.
• Interacts with others effectively by utilizing good communications skills, cooperates positively and provides information and guidance, as needed, to contribute to the business efforts of the agency.
• Maintains and updates technical manuals, and understands its use to perform technical tasks and expedite customer service requests.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by agency management.
• Also responsible for Sales – mostly Property , Auto and some Commercial. Required to cold calling as well.