|Position:||District Sales Manager||Category:|
Sales / Business Development
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5258|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
District Sales Managers (DSM) Develop and implement strategies to drive results and increase business at our largest, multi-location customers, exceeding sales goals and strategic account objectives with a focus in customer headquarters and key buying locations. Position requires a large amount of travel. The ideal candidate will have experience managing and acquiring large OEM customers. Past experience working for cable assemblers is highly desirable.
• Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating involvement of all necessary company staff.
• Defining opportunities which build on company strengths, distinctive competencies and its value proposition to leverage them into new business opportunities
• Proactively lead short-term and long-term strategic account planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volumes and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
• Develop marketing plans and actively participate in marketing strategic planning process.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, consistently meeting company standards.
• 5-10 years strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment required.
• Business Development experience
• Superior written and oral/presentation communication skills.
• Proven ability to set and manage multiple competing priorities while guiding others; work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to assemble facts/data from various sources, analyze data, and provide informed recommendations to top management.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft office.
• 40 % travel may be required
• Proven skills with value and relationship selling.
• Proven knowledge of all phases of sales cycle with experience in “funnel” management.
• Proven ability to accurately forecast revenue and timeframe of purchase through understanding the sales driving mechanism.
• Strong analytical and technical skills.
• Bachelor Degree in Business or related field from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.