|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5236|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP
The primary responsibilities of this position are to operate equipment in a safe manner to produce quality parts that meet or exceed the customers’ requirement.
• Read, interpret and follow work orders, process specifications, engineered drawings and blueprints
• Perform welding processes using established CWB procedures
• Operate equipment according to established procedures including CWB (testing provided).
• Set up and operate heavy duty metal working machines including torches, drills, dye grinders, hammers, levels, and overhead cranes to rig, hoist and move materials within worksite
• Inspecting parts using micrometers, calipers, verniers and functional gages to identify and isolate parts which do not conform to specification.
• Bar coding to record production.
• Communicating critical information to supervisor and oncoming shifts including quality concerns, tooling issues, maintenance concerns and production requirements.
• Support, communicate and implement Lean Manufacturing principles into all areas of responsibility.
• Other duties as required.
• Completion of secondary school or equivalent
• CWB certified in GMAW horizontal position (testing provided).
• Demonstrated knowledge of welding equipment (including light cranes), and its application.
• Safety conscious.