|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5212|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Roles and Responsibilities:|
• Analyze costs of and prepare estimates of probable costs of materials, labour and equipment for construction projects based on contract bids, quotations, schematic drawings and specifications.
• Understand Contractual Terms and Conditions
• Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner for Stipulated Price, Design-Build and Construction/Project Management formatted projects.
• Provide clear detailed quantity take-offs.
• Organize sub-contractors quotations, negotiate to insure quotes meet contract documents and issue proper documented purchase orders.
• Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labour costing
• Formulate cost break down from estimates and for project progress.
• All other duties associated with the position as required
Qualifications and Experience:
• Previous experience in estimating projects
• Experience with estimating software and spreadsheet design
• Ability to use CAD programs
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Graduate from recognized engineering, architectural or construction management program is an asset.
• Minimum 2 years experience working in the construction field in similar or related position