|Position:||Demand Planner Analyst||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5188|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP
Job Summary: Reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, the Demand Planning Analyst will lead the development of the sales estimates for the business unit through accurate SKUL level forecasts in collaboration with Marketing and Sales. This individual will establish relationships with internal and external customers and have the ability to present the analytical findings with accuracy and confidence. He/she has strong business knowledge, systems acumen (JDE E1 & Gains) and is able to influence various teams to drive the total supply chain.
• Maintain forecast accuracy through analysis on historical data and cleanse from events impact.
• Manipulate the system to plan for demand changes outside of regular replenishment.
• Analyze customer provided forecasts and POS data to calculate an accurate forecast.
• Generate reports to review fill rates, inventory position, and sales for analysis and management review.
• Work with Sales to establish a Sales Estimates / Re-forecasts / Plan.
• Lead and participate in the monthly S&OP meetings to align systematic forecast to the Sales Estimates / Re-forecasts / Plan.
• Manage projects (i.e. promos, new roll outs, buybacks, etc.) through collaborating with internal business units (e.g. Supply Planning, Sales, Marketing, etc.).
• Works with internal partners to create, document and implement business processes.
• Demonstrates initiative to identify improvement opportunities that impact operational, procedural or financial areas.
• Analyzes the feasibility of and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
• Bachelor’s degree required; focus in business administration and finance preferred.
• Forecasting experience in a high SKU count environment.
• Hose, fitting, and propane product knowledge is considered an asset.
• Ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders across multiple business units and levels.
• Superior analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Macros, and forecasting models.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Experience with MRP systems.
• Fluent in English & French considered an asset.