|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5171|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Position Purpose: |
To pick, check, pack and ship orders in a timely and accurate manner to meet or exceed customer delivery and accuracy expectations.
• Accurately pick, pack, check, ship and invoice customer orders 100% of the time utilizing SAP and third party shipping system.
• Operate shipping equipment correctly.
• Receive product and arrange on proper storage shelving.
• Maintain knowledge of WHMIS/TDG regulations.
• Assist in daily cycle count activities.
• Perform warehouse maintenance.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Work with other employees to achieve departmental objectives.
• Must follow warehouse safety policies as noted in company policies
• Able to assist in other areas of the company if required.
• Execute all responsibilities as associated with the following sub process to fulfill Company’s Quality System – QUMAS –
o Logistics – Mississauga
o Order Processing
• Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to work with computer and RF scanner required.
• Prior shipping experience, product knowledge and SAP experience helpful.
• Ability and dexterity to work in a fast-paced standing/moving position for long periods of time required.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.