|Position:||Lead Shipper Receiver||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5154|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|SHIFT TIMINGS: 7 AM TO 4:30 PM |
• Load/Unload Trucks.
• Ensure products received match purchase order to assure correct quantity received.
• Print/pull purchase orders once items have been received.
• Perform quality check for all incoming Shipment
• Forward paperwork to the office for payment.
• Stock shelves/Put away items
• Rip boards and plywood on the table saw.
• Use Planer machines.
• Build crates for packaging when required.
• Assemble products such as baseboard
• Manage, train and supervise any junior shippers and drivers.
• Prepare orders. Use computer software to print ‘Pick, pack and ship’ documents.
• Organize/Stage shipments
• Contact customers to set up deliveries.
o This involves communication with the office to be sure clients have paid for items being shipped if they are on a COD basis.
o Ensure clients with account terms are keeping within their terms before shipping out orders on the account.
• Communicate directions to the driver when necessary.
• Arrange cartage or courier as required.
• Personal Protective Equipment (CSA Approved Safety Shoes)
• Valid Counterbalance License
• Clean Criminal Record
• Ability to lift up to 50 LBS