|Position:||CSR / Order Desk||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5088|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
• This consists of receiving orders directly from customers/sales representatives/agents and branches by phone, fax or e-mail.
• Using SAP to enter orders and data.
• Ensuring that quantities and product codes are correct.
• Communicating with Production, Shipping and/or purchasing departments in person or by phone to ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
• Confirmation and time of delivery of product to customer by fax, phone or e-mail
• Responsible for “follow-up” of orders to assure that customers receive their products correctly and on time.
• Provide updated information on any delays on the shipment or back order of products
• Pulling up customer count sheets from printer, reviewing them and making appropriate changes.
• Handling or faxing the reviewed count sheets to sales representatives and in-plants.
• Verification of accuracy and posting.
• Serve as a liaison between customer/sales representatives/lab personnel/production and shipping departments.
• Appropriate paperwork must be filled out and authorization given for Returns or damaged goods.
• Processes credits or negative transfers from the returned “Material Return Authorizations”.
• Filling tickets and batch tickets reviewed for accuracy.
• Sales order print outs reviewed for accuracy and matched up to their respective delivery notes.
• Invoices, sales orders, delivery notes filed by customer name.
• Issue requested credit in a timely fashion
• Informing accounting when completed to help in cleaning accounts.
• Sending fax /e-mail messages to customer, inplant and branch personnel.
• Printing customer address labels for consignment invoice envelopes
• Updating “Special Price” lists.
• Processing memos and letters for sales staff.
• Reception desk duties (relieving the receptionist for breaks/lunch/days off)
• Following up on outstanding orders not billed on a monthly basis.