|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5036|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are listed below:|
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Claims Adjuster to join our Claims’ team located in Markham, Ontario.
Reporting to the Claims Manager, the Claims Adjuster is responsible for
• Evaluating claims and interpreting insurance policies
• Negotiating and settling claims in a concise and timely fashion
• Actively seeking and suggesting improvements to existing processes
• Strategically contributing to strengthening our claims capabilities and clients’ experiences.
• Investigate claims against insurance coverage.
• Ensure that all required forms and documents are completed.
• Minimum 3 years’ of technical experience in the claims field (either Examiner or Adjuster experience).
• Minimum college degree or have insurance work experience and or vocational training
• Savvy with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience in Lloyd’s Market.
• Experience in handling household goods moving insurance claims
• Understanding of insurance policies, legislations and regulations.
• CIP designation or currently enrolled in institute courses to obtain CIP
• RIBO License
• Knowledge of AIM software
• Fluency in both French & English is an asset
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP