|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5022|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Work Hours: Continental Shift - 12hours/day – Rotating Schedule.|
Job Status: Fulltime, Permanent
• Routine maintenance of production equipment to ensure the most efficient flow of production with the least possible downtime.
• Safe and efficient repair and maintenance of Plant facilities and equipment as required including working with external contractors.
• Administer and implement the preventative maintenance program.
• Support maintenance of spare parts inventory and database.
• Maintain detailed records of technical information and labour hours of unscheduled repairs and improvements.
• Ontario licensed Millwright (433A) with 5 years’ experience in manufacturing industry.
• Exposure to plastics industry is preferable.
• Communicate in English (both verbal and written)
• Excellent knowledge of equipment and processes within the scope of the job. Certified in use of all required equipment.
• Skilled in root cause analysis and trouble techniques of equipment problems.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• General knowledge of blueprint reading and electrical schematics.
• Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues.
• Ability to work at heights up to 60 feet including Scissor lifts and ladders.
• Working knowledge of lathe, milling machine, grinder and hand tools.
• Working knowledge of MIG/TIG welding.