Term: Permanent (Business Hours) $65-80K
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation or advise if you may know of anyone that might be interested. Details of the job are mentioned below.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Resolving all the technical machine and operational problems for customers and Field Service Engineers.
· Utilizing remote diagnostics tools and techniques to assist customers.
· Providing telephone support by understanding technical documentation, schematics and blue prints.
· Utilizing SIS Software records; updating and maintaining as necessary upon completion of service calls.
· Working knowledge of SAP software and other computer skills as required by position.
· Exhibiting a professional demeanor during communication with customers, Field Service Engineers and other personnel.
· Traveling to customers’ facilities under the direction of the Product Service Manager.
· Interfacing with other departments as necessary to obtain answers to technical problems.
· Reporting discrepancies, unresolved or recurrent problems to the National Service Manager.
· Must have extensive product knowledge on CNC Machines.
· Minimum three years prior experience or equivalent in customer service/technical concentration is preferred.
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.