Location: Montreal :QC
Term: Permanent ; 100% Travel Required (Regional and National)
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Installing and demonstrating CNC machines at the customer locations.
• Troubleshooting and repairing any machine related problems.
• Accurately reporting technical conditions and information.
• Working as required with minimal or no supervision.
• Travelling up to 100%. Travel includes regional and national travel.
• Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid.
• Interfacing with customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized manner.
• Training customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized manner.
• Submit required weekly reports in a complete and organized manner.
• Assisting other Field Engineers as directed.
• Two-year technical school degree in Engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience.
• Experience in computer software/file management is a must.