|Position:||Field Service Engineer - Large Automation||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5013|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Field Service Engineer responsible for installing, demonstrating and troubleshooting large automation machines (TruLaser/TruPunch/TruMatic products) with minimum assistance.|
Local Office: Mississauga (Dundas / 403)
Term: Permanent; 100% Travel Required – Canada, US, Europe
Salary: $52,000 - $70,000 Yearly + Benefits
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Installing and demonstrating machines at the customer locations.
• Troubleshooting and repairing any machine related problems.
• Accurately reporting technical conditions and information.
• Working as required with minimal or no supervision.
• Travelling up to 100%. Travel includes regional and international travel- across Canada, USA and Germany.
• Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid.
• Interfacing with customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized manner.
• Training customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized manner.
• Submit required weekly reports in a complete and organized manner.
• Assisting other Field Engineers as directed.
• Two-year technical school degree in Engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience.
• Experience in computer software/file management is a must.