|Position:||Bilingual Outreach Coordinator||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5001|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
Outreach & Engagement Coordinator: will join the Social Enterprise team and will play a key role in helping grow participation in Standards Accreditation program, the Caring Company Program and the adoption of Grant Connect.
• Manage and execute account development activities from recruitment to follow up. This includes reviewing and evaluating current and potential customer accounts, outbound marketing campaigns, as well as planning and coordinating meetings with our charity and corporate accounts.
• Provide timely and effective support and guidance to organization’s stakeholders.
• Assist in identifying and evaluating new business opportunities and targets, facilitating cross-selling initiatives and participating on client-specific teams.
• Conduct competitive intelligence research in connection with potential clients or markets, market developments and competitor activities.
Campaigns & Events
• Assist in the planning, implementation and execution of event operations and logistics.
• Increase the profile of organization by attending industry events, and hosting online presentations.
• Support the development, execution, and promotion of marketing initiatives that build awareness of organization’s brands and drive sales growth.
Key Qualifications & Competencies
• College diploma or University degree in related field with 2-3 years’ experience in sales, fundraising, marketing and/or or the equivalent education and experience.
• Must be fully bilingual (French & English)
• Understanding of the environment in which Canadian charities and non profits operate and appreciation of the diversity Canada’s charitable and non-profit sector.
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven success in building and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
• Must be a self-starter and be highly motivated to handle a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to represent our team, and stakeholders in a manner appropriate to the values and culture of the organization.
• High degree of initiative and resourcefulness.
• Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team in a fast-paced, professional environment, managing multiple priorities.
• Excellent problem-solving ability with sound judgment and discretion