|Position:||Bilingual Product Support Specialist||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4981|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are listed below:|
Our client is a leading manufacturer of electrical and mechanical motion control and power generation products serving markets throughout the world. With experienced personnel in their Canadian Branch Office/warehouses, you're never far from a ready source of product knowledge. With their 33 North American warehouses interconnected their field sales force can provide immediate answers to stock motor availability, order entry, scheduling and many engineering data questions.
• Respond to customer request on a timely basis via phone, fax or email regarding product
• features, prices, services, delivery and process orders
• Provide technical assistance to Customers
• Locate and provide engineering information as requested
• Provide product interchange as required
• Process and follow-up on customer quotations
• Investigate and resolve customer issues, follow through on expediting requests
• Support our outside sales Reps on quotes, pricing and delivery inquiries
• Process returns of merchandise for clients providing appropriate credit/replacement.
• Work as part of the team to ensure all daily general office duties are completed
• Make outgoing sales calls to drive sales to specified accounts
Important Skills to note:
• Top skills outside of the Bilingualism are Technical/Mechanical knowledge/aptitude, Customer Service Experience and ERP experience.
• Must be Bilingual, written and verbal must be excellent.
• Must have experience with ERP systems, i.e. Oracle.
• It’s a fast-paced environment with high volume, however it’s much different than just a call center. The candidate will have to be knowledgeable of many more than 20 different brands and products.
• Knowledge, electric motors and power transmission products required
• Electrical background and knowledge on variable frequency drive and motor control
products is an asset
• Electrical / Mechanical Engineering degree an asset