|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4979|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|On behalf of our client that is a leading provider of banking products and services to financial advisors and mortgage brokers across Canada ; we are hiring Bilingual (English / French) Customer Service Officer.|
Customer Service Officer provided information and superior customer service to resolve inquiries from clients about the products administered by the department. The incumbent must adhere to established quality and performance service standards. The incumbent may also be required to process routine non-financial transactions in between calls.
Position Term: 6 Months (Contract)
Location : Toronto (Bay St & King St W)
• Responds to telephone inquiries regarding products in an efficient and professional manner, in compliance with overall performance standards, and departmental service standards.
• Resolves client concerns regarding their file through close collaboration with other internal stakeholders, such as Credit Officers, Administration Officers, and Business Development staff.
• Reviews and responds to written inquiries from clients, compiles and distributes data for resolution of client issues, and escalates issues that are beyond their scope.
• Processes routine, non-financial transactions between calls.
• Maintains excellent and up-to-date knowledge of features, policies and procedures about the products and services.
• Assists Senior Customer Service Officer and Assistant Manager in creating new scripts, Quick Reference Guides, and Question-Answer Documents pertaining to both new and current product offerings, processes, procedures and legislative changes.
• Cooperates in the preparation of the weekly schedule for the Call Centre.
• Works closely with all product owners to improve the flow of information and procedural changes within their departments and Customer Service.
• Monitors and follows-up on escalated information/service requests.
• Works closely with internal clients, to improve the flow of information and implement any procedural changes.
• Explains and ensures compliance with current legislation, Bank policies, programs, and procedures, as well as industry and Canada Revenue Agency’s standards for clients.
• Keeps abreast of new product information and promotions, organizational policies and procedures, industry standards and trends, as well as legislation by Canada Revenue Agency.
• Contributes ideas to promote efficiency and a higher standard of service within the Call Centre.
• Participates in special projects and carries out any other similar or general task at the request of their superior or that may be required by their function.
• Post-secondary degree or diploma and 2 to 3 years of related work experience in customer service, preferably in a call centre environment within a financial institution.
• Completion of Investment Funds of Canada course (IFIC) or Canadian Securities Course (CSC) is an asset.
• Bilingual (French/English) verbal and written communication skills are required for the role.
• Familiarity with 5S, Kaizen Principles, Six Sigma or other Continuous Improvement methodologies is an asset.
• Good knowledge of banking, mortgage, investment loan, self-directed, securities, and other lending products.
• Demonstrated listening, interpersonal verbal and written communication skills are required for the role.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
• Proven customer service skills; solid listening skills in order to address customer’s needs, ability to anticipate needs or problems; ability to problem solving and efficiently finding solutions.
• 35 to 40 words per minute typing/keyboarding skills; accuracy essential.
• Strong aptitude for learning quickly, and training, coaching and providing others with assistance.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability in core and role specific competencies including teamwork, adaptability, listening, interpersonal and verbal communication, results orientation, judgement
• Flexibility to work rotating shifts between the hours of 8:00 am to 8 :00 pm, and rotating Saturday shifts.
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation or advise if you may know of anyone that might be interested.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.