|Position:||CNC Service Technician||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4975|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Location: Mississauga (Dundas / 403)|
Term: Permanent ; 100% Travel Required (Regional and National)
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation or advise if you may know of anyone that might be interested. Details of the job are mentioned below.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Installing and demonstrating CNC machines at the customer locations.
• Troubleshooting and repairing any machine related problems.
• Accurately reporting technical conditions and information.
• Working as required with minimal or no supervision.
• Travelling up to 100%. Travel includes regional and national travel.
• Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid.
• Interfacing with customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized manner.
• Training customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized manner.
• Submit required weekly reports in a complete and organized manner.
• Assisting other Field Engineers as directed.
• Two-year technical school degree in Engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience.
• Experience in computer software/file management is a must.