|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4960|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|We are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer & Operator on behalf of our client in Brampton, a manufacturer of plastic containers, tableware, serving ware, drinkware and cutleries for the food service industries. |
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Shifts: Day Shift (7.30am-4.00pm)
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation or advise if you may know of anyone that might be interested. Details of the job are mentioned below.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.
This role will be responsible for setting up/operating CNC mills and lathes, schedules jobs.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Program, setup & operate CNC Mills to make parts according to specifications.
• Ability to program, setup & operate CNC Lathe will be an asset but not mandatory.
• Conduct inspections of machined parts as required, evaluating quality and/or performance.
• Provide support in general maintenance of CNC machines like lubrication / cleaning.
• Follow safe operating procedures.
• Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience
• Minimum 5 years of hands on experience with the CNC mould making systems.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with SURFCAM or any other major CNC software e.g. Mastercam, Cimatron etc.
• 3-5 years of experience operating and programming CNC Milling machines in a manufacturing environment.
• Work experience in the Moulds/ Tooling industry will be an asset.
• Completion of college diploma in a technical field.
• Ability to read and interpret drawings and part specifications.
• Able to use different measuring instruments like Vernier Calipers, Micrometer, Height gauge etc.
• Able to diagnose and troubleshoot common CNC programming / set up related problems.
• Ability to focus on details and adhere to tight tolerances where required.
• Coordinate all jobs for the most efficient production runs.
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task with excellent detail-orientation.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Thank you and kind regards,