|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4957|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
• conduct compilation and review engagements
• prepare financial statements and corresponding notes
• demonstrate an understanding of increasingly complex engagements
• prepare and/or review corporate and personal tax returns
• ongoing co-ordination and planning during the year and corresponding with clients
• identifying issues with manager or engagement partner, researching and providing recommendations or solutions
• contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
• analysis of various types of corporate and personal tax issues, including dealing with Notices of Assessment, Objections and other tax planning or tax compliance issues.
• CPA, CGA designation or CPA student with experience
• Experience in a Canadian public accounting firm
• knowledge of CaseWare and Taxprep a definite asset
• ability to apply knowledge of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprise (ASPE).