|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4947|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are listed below:|
In partnership with our client- a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets that manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water solutions in the industry; we are currently recruiting for a Technical Customer Service Representative.
Job Summary: Technical Customer Service Representative will work in a fast paced environment, on a highly collaborative team in an inclusive environment. This person will be the primary interface between the customer and organization. He / She will be responsible for internally managing sales orders in cooperation with field account managers, service centers, manufacturers, sales reps, distributors and contractors. This position requires strong communication skills in customer service, field sales support and communication.
• Frequent interaction with customers in order to quickly address customer concerns by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
• Actively manage the customer orders across the entire life cycle.
• Answer phones, managing technical questions or product installation / application questions, product availability and pricing, order status.
• Answer and manage emails via I3 Client.
• Work and interact with multiple intercompany departments – Purchasing, Distribution, and Warehouse.
• Work closely with U.S customer care.
? Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service
? Prior experience in the construction or plumbing industry is desirable
? Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
? Strong analytical and data entry skills.
? Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
? Knowledge of I3 Client
? Limited travel to customer locations or business operations may be required (5%)
? Ability to work in a continuous improvement environment