|Position:||Production Graphic Designer||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4940|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Duties will be to:|
• Consult with internal clients and production specialists to establish the overall look, design elements and product requirements;
• Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion
• Ability to conceptualize, design, and manage the design process from initial idea through technical details;
• Prepare manufacturing drawings, specifications and guidelines for production and installation;
• Produce layouts of architectural hardware, signage, and fixtures;
• Use existing photo and illustration banks, client supplied images and typography guides to meet clients' needs;
• Use creative software skills as value adds when applicable and as requested;
• Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations as it pertains to timelines and turnaround times;
• May be required to consult with engineers and production staff during fabrication stage.
• Completion of a post-secondary program in Graphic Design is required;
• 2 to 5 years’ experience in graphic design (experience within industrial design is highly advantageous)
• Mandatory software experience includes SolidWorks, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign. Autodesk 3DS Max and AutoCAD experience are assets;
• Ability to produce technical drawings and layouts quickly with accuracy and detail;
• Manage multiple on-going projects from beginning to end in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
• Technical ability and artistic talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work;
• A solid understanding of signage detailing, materials, construction processes and printing (digital and conventional).
• Ability to maintain good communication with team members, clients and
• A passion to stay current on market trends and research as it relates to environmental graphic design.