|Position:||Order Desk Specialist||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4935|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Responsibilities & Duties |
• Primary telephone contact for all Hospitals and Clinics.
• Input product orders from Hospitals and Clinics into the computer system and ensure that all deliveries are made in a timely fashion.
• Handle invoice inquiries from customers.
• Provide proof of delivery for any deliveries that are in question.
• Ensure that customers’ back orders are filled quickly.
• Report any problems to the National Customer Service Manager for resolution.
• Perform home care and customer care duties as necessary.
• Process returns for hospitals. Review open returns with QA on a monthly basis
• Call home patients and monitor their dialysis supply utilization.
• Handle and process returns and credits relation to home patients
• Handle and process requests for travelling patients when necessary.
• Reception relief during lunch and break periods.
Education and Experience
• Minimum - high school diploma. College/University Degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience in healthcare industry
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Must be self-motivated and capable of performing their responsibilities without direct supervision
• Ability to multitask and cooperatively work with a variety of departments
• Bilingual (French and English) preferred