|Position:||Bilingual Customer Service Representative||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4928|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|On behalf of our client; a leading provider of Flooring systems, we are recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative. |
• Daily communication with Account Executives, Customers, and Scheduling and Planning Departments. Enter orders into the system for scheduling of production.
• Provide excellence in communication, timely response, and administrative support to all internal and external client inquiries, including knowledge of product offerings, inventory controls, contract review and administration, and other departmental requirements.
• Provide support to all service activities and sales management required to achieve the strategic goals and revenue objectives of the corporation.
• Order entry and order / project management of commercial transactions, for as ales force of approximately 24 account executives.
• Support our sales administration process, including coordination of production and purchasing of finished goods material, logistics support for client deliveries, and credit communication support.
• Must be fluent in English & French
• Highly developed interpersonal skills, and ability to perform a variety of administrative service functions.
• Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Analytical and mathematical skills
• Experience / knowledge of a manufacturing environment, preferably in the contract market.
• ISO 9001 / 14001 knowledge would be an asset.
• Use of computerized order processing system, inventory systems, and related computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)