|Position:||Technical Sales Representative||Category:|
Sales / Business Development
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4909|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Position Term: Full- Time; Permanent |
Location: Mississauga (Major Intersection: Winston Churchill / Derry)
Business Hours: Monday to Friday
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop a thorough understanding of Company’s products and applications through classes, seminars, and on-the-job training.
• Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their applications using Company’s products in a variety of industries, selecting and promoting the proper company products/services for their application.
• Respond promptly and efficiently to customer requests.
• Secure new customers consistently and efficiently.
• Use leads and other resources to book sales calls.
• Travel to customer locations three days per week and successfully sell products into a wide variety of manufacturing & related industries.
• Coordinate account strategy and contribute to territory’s strategic plan.
• Successfully implement new product-launch strategies.
• Deliver growth in market share within assigned sales territory.
• Manage day-to-day activities with little to no managerial supervision.
• Understand and observe company / department policies and procedures.
• Other duties or projects, as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Interest and aptitude to master Company’s highly technical products.
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
• Four-year degree in related discipline (Engineering preferred)
• Ability to listen and pro-actively react to customer questions and requests.
• Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to Company’s success.
• Desire to better yourself through our intensive training, mentorship, engaged management, and pro-active, process oriented sales approach.
• Understand and abide by all company policies and procedures: including professional dress code, punctuality, attendance, and sales process policies.
• Willingness to travel 60% of the time, including the possibility of overnight travel.
• Must have own vehicle.
• You are an outgoing social person who wants to leverage your communication and strong technical skills
• You enjoy speaking to people on the phone or in person.
• You have a strong work ethic and want to work hard.
• You are interested in technology and have a strong technical aptitude.
• You are interested in working at a professional and disciplined company.
• You want the opportunity to advance within one company.
• You are goal-oriented and pro-active.
Thank you and Kind Regards,