Key Job Responsibilities:
• Respond to inbound sales calls from our established customer base for product and pricing information, order status, or delivery confirmation.
• Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery; working closely with our machine shop and other facilities to manufacture and expedite orders.
• Enter orders and quotes and perform quote follow-ups in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
• Must be Bi-lingual English/French
• Post Secondary degree (Technical or Engineering preferred)
• 1-2 years’ sales/customer service experience is preferred
• Mechanical aptitude or technical inclination required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Un-yielding commitment to customer service
• Team approach to achieving high performance
• Computer proficiency and organizational skills