|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4892|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Job Duties and Responsibilities|
• Program, setup & operate CNC Mills to make parts according to specifications.
• Ability to program, setup & operate CNC Lathe will be an asset but not mandatory.
• Conduct inspections of machined parts as required, evaluating quality and/or performance.
• Provide support in general maintenance of CNC machines like lubrication / cleaning.
• Follow safe operating procedures.
• Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience
• Minimum 5 years of hands on experience with the CNC mould making systems.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with SURFCAM or any other major CNC software e.g. Mastercam, Cimatron etc.
• 3-5 years of experience operating and programming CNC Milling machines in a manufacturing environment.
• Work experience in the Moulds/ Tooling industry will be an asset.
• Completion of college diploma in a technical field.
• Ability to read and interpret drawings and part specifications.
• Able to use different measuring instruments like Vernier Calipers, Micrometer, Height gauge etc.
• Able to diagnose and troubleshoot common CNC programming / set up related problems.
• Ability to focus on details and adhere to tight tolerances where required.
• Coordinate all jobs for the most efficient production runs.
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task with excellent detail-orientation.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Working in a workshop environment