- Resolve technical machine and operational problems for customers and Field Service Engineers.
- Utilize remote diagnostics to assist customers.
- Understand technical documentation, schematics and blue prints so as to utilize them in telephone support.
- Utilize SIS Software records; update and maintain as necessary upon completionof service calls.
- Working knowledge of SAP software and other computer skills as required by position.
- Maintain communication with customers, Field Service Engineers and other personnel in a professional manner.
- Travel to customers’ facilities under the direction of the Product Service Manager.
- Interface with employees in different departments as necessary to obtain answers to technical problems.
- Report discrepancies, unresolved or recurrent problems to the National Service Manager.
Must have extensive CNC product knowledge. Minimum three years prior experience or equivalent in customer service/technical concentration is preferred.
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Two year technical school degree with concentration in Engineering principles or suitable combination of education and work experience.