|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4859|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Position Term: Full-Time, Permanent |
Business Hours: Monday – Friday (3pm – 11.30pm)
Reporting to the Manager, Freight Business – Mexico, the Freight Coordinator is responsible for providing customer service to freight clients. This position provides rate quotations and coordinates shipments with customers and customs. You will be expected to work alongside Mexican Freight team and manage all after-hours calls and any other related tasks assigned by direct supervisor and/or department head.
• Responsible for all Import & Export Air, Ground and Ocean/Consolidation shipments
• Work with consolidation warehouses on daily basis
• Carrier selection and rate negotiations
• Coordinate pickups as required
• Expediting and tracing as required
• Liaise with customers
• Determination of profit levels and billing
• Process required customs documentation
• Develop, implement and maintain department processes
• Develop customer relations
• Support as required in all Departmental Operations
Skills, Knowledge & Education:
• 1-2 years Mexican and USA customs and freight forwarding experience
• Fluent in Spanish and English (excellent verbal and written communication required)
• Completion of a College program in International Business/Business Administration
• Enrolled/working towards CIFFA Certification
• Effective leadership, strong oral and written communication and strong comprehension skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, AS400 Experience an asset
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format along with your salary expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you, or feel free to contact me ASAP.
Thank you and I look forward to discussing this position further.