|Position:||Bilingual Accounts Receivable Analyst||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4848|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES |
• Follows all company's safety rules, policies, procedures, ISO and SOP guidelines in their own work and in directing the work force
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information
• Processes revenue receipts by verifying transaction information & posting in modular; computing charges and refunds
• Identifies delinquent accounts and insufficient payments and collects revenue by notifying customers
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains accounts receivable ledgers by posting account transactions.
• Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
• Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing payments, or adjustments.
• Processes employee expense reports in Certify and posts expenses in Modular
• Processes internal invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment
• Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
• Assists in the customer service responsibilities as required.
• Assists in general filing and the maintenance of administration files.
• Reports all unsafe activities, procedures, or conditions to a Supervisor, Manager, or Health and Safety Representative.
• Assist with any other duties as required.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Require a post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting.
• Preferred experience with data entry, problem solving, accounting experience.
• Previous experience with a mid-sized company preferred.
• Must have the skills and knowledge to keep all lines of communication open within production and management levels.
• Ability to work with a team that has exact time deadlines for the daily and end of the week results while carrying a busy workload.
• Must be proficient in written & spoken English & French.