|Position:||Bilingual Solutions Architect||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4759|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
Currently looking for Senior Technical Business Analyst to work in a consulting environment, dealing with various software development projects. You will be a well-rounded individual with maturity, vision, and a depth of experience that allows for grasping issues quickly and making educated, critical judgements in the absence of complete information.
• Plan Business Analysis Activities
• Conduct Elicitation Activity, i.e. lead workshops, conduct interviews etc.
• Planning and estimating business analysis tasks for new projects
• Documenting Elicitation results, i.e. authoring BRDs, SRSs, presentations etc.
o Define business need, Solution scope, conduct functional decomposition and organize requirements, manage requirement traceability, translate into technical requirements, etc.
o Includes defining functional, non-functional, transition, integration, reporting, and workflow requirements, etc.
• Conducting requirements walkthrough and securing sign offs
• Prototyping and working with technical teams to create proof of concepts
• Required Business Analysis Techniques:
• Writing User Stories
• Using tools such as Visio for data and process modelling, use case diagrams
• Conduction decision, business rules, risk, and interface analysis
• 8+ years of experience as a Business System Analyst role
• Experience in End-to-end software development projects
• Exposed to different software development methodologies, i.e. Waterfall (SDLC), Agile, etc.
• Is capable of writing or validating test cases and support SIT, SFT, and UAT testing
• Background in computer science, or related field
• Excellent knowledge in SQL and relational data modelling
• Experience working on BI/Reporting, ETL and integration (ESB)/SOA projects
• Development background in languages such as .Net, Java, etc.
Considered as asset:
• Other techniques i.e. estimation, Sequence diagrams, State diagrams, class and object diagrams, etc.
• Knowledge transfer and training documentation and execution
• Experience with wireframing/prototyping tools is an asset (e.g., Axure, UXPin)
• CCBA/CBAP certification, or equivalent, an asset