Sales / Business Development
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4754|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
• Field incoming sales inquiries
• Attend site meetings for qualified customers
• Assist Sales Representatives with estimating and closing sales
• Ensure that site measurements are done in a timely fashion
• Confirm product is ordered in a timely fashion and according to site measurements
• Expedite orders
• Field and dispatch service orders
• Ensure installations and service orders are paid to men as per costings and invoicing
• Follow up on additional work recommended on service orders
• Field customer complaints regarding quality of work and/or pricing
• Propose marketing strategy and implement
• Cashflow management AR/AP
• Update marketing and business plans and review performance to quotas.
• Build and implement Business Plan and monitor achievement on a quarterly basis
• Develop sales and marketing plan and regularly review company progress in building and exceeding benchmarks.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services to include marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Ability to take accurate measurements and estimate needed materials
• Ability to provide excellent customer service by assessing customer needs, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluating customer satisfaction.
• Ability to identify mechanical problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Ability to close sales deals
• Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with those contact in the course of work
• Ability to organize work for timely completion
• Ability to lead, motivate, coach and teach others
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Customer-focused and Customer Service Orientation – Works with clients, customers and employees to assess their needs, provides information or assistance, resolves their problems or satisfies their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services; provides courteous, accessible, responsive and knowledgeable customer service.
• Effective Communications – practices meaningful two-way communication by speaking clearly, paying close attention and seeking to understand others, listening attentively and clarifying information and attending to nonverbal cues and responding appropriately; influences others by persuasively presenting thoughts and ideas; gains commitment and ensures support for proposed ideas.
• Service Focus and Teamwork – Values and delivers high quality, professional, responsive and innovative service while cooperating with others to accomplish common goals; works with others and within and across the company achieve share goals, treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others
• Corporate Goals - Works diligently with customers, employees and shareholders to maintain and advance the corporate goals.