|Position:||Senior .NET Developer||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4744|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
Currently looking for a Security Clearance Level 2 .Net Developer to drive projects for our Client. You will be responsible to ensure Project Management is adhered to and liaise with the Client, Local and Offshore teams and PM’s. This requires both front and backend development, with the focus on front end.
• Responsible for working on the Architecture, Design and Development of the large scale enterprise projects/products.
• Define, track and document high level and low level technical design that incorporates best practices.
• Interact with Clients, gather requirements, and translate into technical specification. Also work with the development team to impart the requirements and guide them during the development process.
• Responsible for delivering the client projects on time with expected code quality and meting the business requirements.
• Plan, track and execute projects – Project Management skills are essential. Knowledge in Microsoft Project is a must.
• Design and implement Solutions to satisfy nonfunctional requirements such as scalability, usability, maintainability and supportability.
• Evaluate 3rd party solutions and prepare recommendation and cost benefit analysis for their use.
• Interface with other teams in order to clarify and communicate the technical design details and architectural components.
• Maintaining knowledge of cutting-edge Microsoft technologies and provide input for training and training materials.
• Participate in presales demos and presentations whenever required.
• Be a part in achieving the company’s technical vision and contributing to all aspects of the company’s technology development.
• 6 to 8 years’ experience in all aspects and phases of the SDLC for the design,
implementation and operation of enterprise-wide software solutions.
• At least 5-6 years of experience working with Microsoft .Net technologies (versions 2.0
• At least 3 -4 years’ experience in a development lead role
• Microsoft Certifications: Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) / Microsoft
Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
• Web application development using MVC and ASP .NET with code behind as C#/
• Web and windows services development
• REST (JSON) and SOAP based service implementation
• ADO.Net, ADOMD.Net
• Strong working experience with XML, XSD, XSLT and Xpath
• Strong development experience in MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle/MySQL.
• Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Library and Microsoft Application Blocks. Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to work on call if required
• Experience with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Workflow Foundation
• Knowledge in Packaging, Deployment, Release and Version management.
• Experience with Team Foundation Server/ Visual Studio Team System 2013.
• Experience in OOAD with UML modeling.
• Knowledge of Design Patterns (like Component, MVC, SOA).
• Experience in using Rational Rose suite, ERWin, MS Visio, and Visual Studio.
• Knowledge Application Life Cycle (ALM) management
• Open source development experience
• Good organizational abilities, oral/written communications and interpersonal skills