|Position:||Business Development Manager||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4743|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Business Development Executive|
Resolve Recruit is searching for a fearless prospector who is tenacious, an excellent communicator, and a creative thinker. The Business Development Executive is an expert of Resolve Recruit service offerings. This is a recruitment sales position with the responsibility of acquiring new business and maintaining long-standing relationships. Your challenge will be to provide value-added, professional, consultative advice related to prospective businesses based on their recruitment needs, as well as differentiate Resolve Recruit’s solutions from competitors.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• New business prospecting and development, including cold calling; scheduling and conducting client introductions, face to face client meetings; preparing presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions to assigned accounts.
• Establish, maintain and develop relationships with existing accounts to get repeat orders and to meet company objectives of maximum profitability and sales growth.
• Analyze customer needs and interests in order to maximize sales volume and identify service requirements.
• Increase market share within the portfolio of account through penetration of Line of Business and reactivating inactive accounts.
• Position involves 80-90% inside sales and 10-20% outside sales
• Taking full accountability for any follow-up action that is appropriate on behalf of the customer
• Demonstrating ongoing efforts to achieve or exceed performance expectations by meeting daily, weekly and/or monthly sales targets.
• Research, identify and qualify potential clients and decision makers within the client organization and build relationships
• Delivering high quality, sustainable sales in the defined market.
• Staying current with market conditions, competitive activities and industry trends and using the information accordingly.
• Proven success in cold calling, prospecting and closing sales
• Experience working in a sales team environment with demonstrated ability to grasp and apply new skills and concepts by meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• Ability to produce results with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced dynamic environment is a necessity
• Ability to think strategically and create links between business direction and specific solutions
• Demonstrated commitment to being client-focused and service excellence oriented
• You have a track record of demonstrating a high degree of motivation, professionalism, and competence to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Proven ability to problem-solve creatively and think outside of the box
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills required
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
• Effective use of Salesforce.com and MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Strong administrative and organizational skills multi-tasking skills and a high energy with a competitive spirit
• Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication in English and/ or French
• 2-3 years’ experience with direct business sales; industry selling experience is preferred, but not required
• College Diploma or University degree
• Or, equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered
What We Offer You:
• A comprehensive health and dental benefits package, vacation and paid personal days, plus more.
• A base salary, commissions/bonuses that are tied directly to your results