|Position:||Warehouse Operations Manager||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4741|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
• Trouble shooting – Identify the problem and come up with a solution;
• Customer Service – Take care of customers if questions arise;
• Responsible to ensure that preventative maintenance is being carried out and when breakdowns occur, Responsible for calling the appropriate repair service;
• Responsible for recruitment and progressive discipline of employees;
• Involved in all meetings with employees to discuss problems and concerns;
• Involved in training and scheduling of employees
• Give input to Director of Warehousing in regard to improving operation efficiency;
• Ensure that Quality control of product must meet company Standards
• Responsible for all safety policies and procedures, overall cleanliness, organization and safety of the entire operation;
• Accountable for dealing with carriers and rectifying any shipping problems;
• Back up support for pick up counter and showroom;
• Evaluate employee’s job performance and giving yearly performance appraisal;
• Responsible for submitting your sites monthly stats on or before the 7th of each month to the Director of Warehousing;
• Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly cut-offs and deadlines are met;
• Responsible for producing management reporting on a timely basis.
The desired candidate should possess the below mandatory requirements sets:
• High School Diploma or equivalent education/experience
• Minimum 5 Years Warehouse Experience
• Minimum 2 Years Supervisory Experience
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation or advise if you may know of anyone that might be interested.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.
Looking forward to hearing from you!