|Position:||Bilingual IT Support Specialist||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4739|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Please find below details for this role.|
As a Bilingual IT Support Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user support requests, and escalation of incidents when considered appropriate and necessary to maintain service level agreement expectations. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and support request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide bilingual technical support to North American Laboratory users primarily in the area of front-end devices and maintain users' satisfaction with their IT working environment;
• End user account maintenance; including account creation, ongoing maintenance and deletion;
• Maintain the front-end IT infrastructure (Workstations, Printers, Phone System, Smartphones, etc.) and ensure their reliability;
• Follow and further develop standard Service Desk operating procedures;
• Aid in translating of notifications and standard Service Desk operating procedures into French for dissemination to French speaking staff members;
• Local order management of IT equipment and consumables;
• Assume ownership and provide consistent follow-through to assure problems are resolved and respond to last minute requests;
• Develop in-depth Product Knowledge in order to resolve customer questions and issues;
• Interact with programmers and Infrastructure staff on issues that have been escalated;
• Document all interactions and problem resolution.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate with individuals with all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets in both English and French (i.e. Developers, Project Managers and external Customers);
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team with a courteous and professional attitude;
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills;
• Software troubleshooting ability for problem research and error isolation;
• Good listening skills; problem solving and the ability to handle multiple projects/clients at once in a fast-paced environment;
• The ability to handle objections and counter professionally;
• Must have the technical aptitude to learn, apply and solve technological solutions and/or challenges;
• Must be willing to spend the time necessary to achieve and maintain a high level of technical proficiency;
• Expertise in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Must have experience working with PC based hardware, software and networking components;
• The ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.