|Position:||Bilingual Inventory Planner||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4685|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Our Client is one of the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials.|
Location: Burlington ON
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm
• Create daily replenishment orders from our Distribution Center (DC) to branch locations
• Create daily inter-branch replenishment orders from Hub locations to surrounding branches
• Identify and execute surplus rebalancing opportunities within the region and across the country
• Inventory replenishment setting (Min/Max) calibration and ownership
• Demand analysis focused on right sizing inventory levels to keep service levels high while maximizing investment
• Identifying and executing branch to DC return opportunities (reverse logistics)
• Drive reduction in volume of rush “Demand” orders placed onto the DC through root cause analysis and branch discussions
• Replenishment path maintenance and optimization
• Review and act upon regular reporting to help improve efficiencies, fill rate, inventory investment, profitability and purchasing compliance.
• Identify and review regional profit opportunities with the business and take appropriate action.
• Assist branches with placement of booking orders and other orders that require special attention.
• Consistently displays a customer service attitude and develops a rapport with branch contacts
• Align with national SPC direction
• Follow SPC and Inventory Planning Team SOPs and make suggestions for improvement
• Minimum 2 yrs of purchasing or inventory management experience in a related field
• Fully fluent in French and English is required
• Proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
• Strong computer skills & productivity (WPM)
• Thorough working knowledge of warehouse and inventory control policies, processes and procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working in a team environment.
• Able to partner with business stakeholders to deliver goals
• Requires strong communication skills & able to build relationships
• Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking.
• CSCMP (Certified Supply Chain Management Professional) certification preferred
• Previous experience in landing new software/ processes would be advantageous
• A problem solver/ Highly analytical & and able develop solutions
• Must be results oriented/ goal driven
If you are interested in this position or you know someone that might be interested, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.