Resolve Recruit is searching for a fearless prospector who is tenacious, an excellent communicator, and a creative thinker.The Inside Sales / Business Development Consultant is an expert of Resolve Recruit service offerings. This is a recruitment sales position with the responsibility of acquiring new business and maintaining long-standing relationships. Your challenge will be to provide value-added, professional, consultative advice related to prospective businesses based on their recruitment needs, as well as differentiate Resolve Recruit’s solutions from competitors.Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling; scheduling and conducting client introductions, face to face client meetings; preparing presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions to assigned accounts.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with existing accounts to get repeat orders and to meet company objectives of maximum profitability and sales growth.
- Analyze customer needs and interests in order to maximize sales volume and identify service requirements.
- Increase market share within portfolio of account through penetration of Line of Business and reactivating inactive accounts.
- Position involves 80-90% inside sales and 10-20% outside sales
- Taking full accountability for any follow up action that is appropriate on behalf of the customer
- Demonstrating ongoing efforts to achieve or exceed performance expectations by meeting daily, weekly and/or monthly sales targets.
- Research, identify and qualify potential clients and decision makers within the client organization and build relationships
- Delivering high quality, sustainable sales in the defined market.
- Staying current with market conditions, competitive activities and industry trends and using the information accordingly.
- Proven success in cold calling, prospecting, and closing sales
- Experience working in a sales team environment with demonstrated ability to grasp and apply new skills and concepts by meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to produce results with minimal supervision, in a fast paced dynamic environment is a necessity
- Ability to think strategically and create links between business direction and specific solutions
- Demonstrated commitment to being client-focused and service excellence oriented
- You have a track record of demonstrating a high degree of motivation, professionalism, and competence to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven ability to problem-solve creatively and think outside of the box
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Effective use of Salesforce.com and MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong administrative and organizational skills multi-tasking skills and a high energy with a competitive spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication in English and/ or French
- 2-3 years’ experience with direct business sales; industry selling experience is preferred, but not required
- College Diploma or University degree
- Or, equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered
What We Offer You:
- A comprehensive health and dental benefits package, vacation and paid personal days, plus more.
- A base salary, commissions/bonuses that are tied directly to your results